Home Entertainment Big Brother Naija #BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted, As Debie-Rise Beats Tboss To Second Place After Efe
#BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted, As Debie-Rise Beats Tboss To Second Place After Efe

#BBNaija: See How Nigerians Voted, As Debie-Rise Beats Tboss To Second Place After Efe

0


Following Efe’s clear lead last two weeks, the BBN housemate securing a whooping 51.97%, more that half of the total votes, leaving the remaining 48.03% for Tboss, Debbie Rise Thin Tall Tony.

Last week, Nigerians voted for their favorite housemate with Thin Tall Tony scoring the lowest votes leading to his eviction from the competition.

After her poor showing in the previous polls, Debbie-Rise surprised viewers as she secured 21.78% Votes, Followed by Tboss with about 14.57% votes leaving Thin Tall Tony with the lowest vote – 11.68% votes.

Loading...

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *