Many balding men probably think that the shiny pate makes them less sexy. But scientists are assuring that, contrary to popular opinion, bald men are sexier than men with headful of hair!
A recent scientific study found that men with bald heads are perceived to be more masculine, dominant and stronger.
So, if you are bald, don’t worry; embrace it by shaving your hair off and whatever you do, according to the study, do not try hiding your baldness.
Females will in general perceive men with a shaved head as more confident, the researchers assure.
And though an exact explanation as to why, on average, women find men with shaved heads sexier hasn’t been found yet, various theories exists.
One theory states that women looking at a man’s face usually notice the hair first; however, in the absence of hair, women look at the eyes instead and we know that first impressions count the most.
Therefore, men with no hair whatsoever direct a lady’s attention to their eyes instead and if they are able to maintain eye-contact they can create rapport more easily.
In addition to these theories, men with bald hair have been found to be sexy for these additional reasons…
• They are consistent: A bald man can just wash and go — unlike the hairier men, who can look deceptively different in the morning, depending at what angle he’s slept. One thing is for certain with a baldie, they guy you went to bed with is the guy you’re going to wake up with.
• They are always on trend: Unlike wigs, crafty comb-overs and hair implants. The bald head isn’t going anywhere, unlike the feeble hair fashion that changes every time!
• They accept their fate — Such as going bald at 24. Ouch.
• They ooze manliness: Just look at the photos here! Bald men can ooze manliness and sex appeal, even when they are follically challenged!
• They have great teeth: Well, maybe not all bald men have great teeth, but because they are hair-free, you are more likely to notice their other assets. Deep brown eyes, long eyelashes, killer smile…
• They don’t hog the bathroom: Unlike their vain hairy counterparts, baldies don’t stay put in the bathroom when preparing for outing.
• They don’t clog the showers with fallen hair: What’s grosser than a plug hole full of hair? Something you don’t have to worry about with a baldie – unless you’re dealing with pubic hair on the pillow!
Source : Punch