How To’s: How You Can Buy Skype Credit In Nigeria
Buying Skype Credit is easy and you can pay for it with a credit card, PayPal and lots of other ways. It all depends on where you are in the world and how you like to pay for things. If you are in Nigeria, you can easily buy Skype credit using your Nigerian debit cards. I, personally use my GTB Naira Mastercard to pay for my Skype subscription.
To buy Skype Credit:
- Sign in to your account, click on your profile name
- Click “Buy Credit” or “Add Skype Credit”
- Select the amount you’d like to buy. The Enable Auto-recharge option is selected by default. If you `don’t want to use Auto-recharge, untick the box.
- Click Continue.
- Select your payment method from the drop-down list. Depending on the method you chose, enter the `details in the available text boxes.
- After you’ve entered your payment details, click Pay now, then follow the instructions to complete the `payment.
Your Skype Credit will show as a delivered order in your account, and you’ll see the amount displayed in Skype. You can now call mobiles and landlines, and the price of the call will be deducted from your balance.