Etisalat BIS- BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS)
BlackBerry Internet Service provides customers with the ability to have their personal or work email pushed automatically to their BlackBerry device. BIS can provide automatic wireless synchronization of read, deleted, and sent items from the user’s BlackBerry device to their supported ISP email account. Users with multiple accounts can choose from multiple “sent from” addresses when sending an email. Customers can also download ringtones and other content or browse the Web using the BlackBerry Browser.
Benefits of BlackBerry Internet Service
- Simple set-up on the phone or via your PC
- Easy to use
- Associate up to 10 email accounts, including AOL®, MSN®, or POP3/Internet Service Providers (ISP)
- Out of Office reply
- Customizable signature
- Choice of “Sent From” addresses
- Optional BlackBerry email account: [email protected]
- View popular attachments in color (JPEG; BMP; TIFF; Microsoft Word, Excel® and PowerPoint®, Corel®; WordPerfect®; and Adobe® PDF)
- Access individual email account icons on your BlackBerry home screen for each integrated Internet email account. Click on each icon see the incoming and outgoing messages related to that particular email account.
- Advanced Security for web browsing and onboard data encryption of data on the device.
- Availability of social networking applications such as facebook, twitter, MySpace
- Availability of a wide array of Instant Messaging Clients such as yahoo! Messenger, MSN messenger, google gtalk