Following the recent global launch of BlackBerry’s latest device, the Blackberry Z10, Airtel and MTN Nigeria have since introduced new Blackberry data plans for the device.
Etisalat Nigeria has announced the availability of BlackBerry Z10 devices at its Experience Centres nationwide. In addition to making the device available, the company has also introduced four new plans for the device. The new BlackBerry 10 plans from Etisalat Nigeria offer all the BBM you’ll ever need with unlimited access for the duration of your plan. Even when your data runs out, you’ll be able to chat on BlackBerry Messenger, as the service is not charged from your data bundle.
Each of these plans come in a variety of time plans, the weekly and monthly plans for each just like the Blackberry 10 plans for MTN
below are the plans available with full details in the table above
Blackberry 10 Monthly Plans 30 days
1. Blackberry® 10 Lite Plan with unlimited BBM: 200MB, 1,000 naira. Dial *599*2# or SMS MLite to 399
2. Blackberry® 10 Mid Plan with unlimited BBM: 360MB, 2,000 naira. Dial *599*3# or SMS MMid to 399
3. Blackberry® 10 Max Plan with unlimited BBM: 1GB, 3,000 naira. Dial *599*4# or SMS MMax to 399
4. Blackberry® 10 MaxPlus Plan with unlimited BBM: 1.5GB. 4,000 naira. Dial *599*1# or SMS MPlus to 399
Blackberry 10 Weekly Plan for 7 days
1. BlackBerry® 10 Lite Plan with unlimited BBM: 85MB. 850 naira. Dial *599*2*1#or SMS WLite to 399
2. BlackBerry® 10 Mid Plan with unlimited BBM: 200MB. 1000 naira. Dial *599*3*1# or SMS WMid to 399
3. BlackBerry® 10 Max Plan with unlimited BBM: 500MB. 1,500 naira. Dial *599*8#SMS WMax to 399
All with data caps, Blackberry 10 maxPlus which is the highest comes with 1.5GB of data for N4,000.