1. Former Head of State, Muhammed Buhari as leader of the negotiating team.
2. Dialogue must take place in Saudi Arabia, not Nigeria
3. Arrest and prosecution of former Governor of Borno State, Senator Ali Modu Sheriff.
4. All their members who were arrested must be released immediately.
5. Their wives and children who were displaced following the crises should be rehabilitated into the society
Presidential spokesman Reuben Abati said yesterday that the President has gotten their offer and said it was a welcome development. Should the Nigerian government negotiate with terrorists? Please share your thoughts…