Home General Man Dies After Winning Cockroach-eating Competition
Man Dies After Winning Cockroach-eating Competition

Man Dies After Winning Cockroach-eating Competition

0

Edward Archbold, 32 died after winning a cockroach-eating competition in Florida. He took ill within minutes of winning the competition and died some minutes later.

Archbold defeated 30 other people to win the competition whose grand prize was a python. Under normal conditions, cockroaches are not poisonous. Unless the cockroaches were contaminated with bacteria or other pathogen, he was not supposed to die.

The autopsy is still underway.

Michael Adams, professor of entomology said “Unless the roaches were contaminated with some bacteria or other pathogens, I don’t think that cockroaches would be unsafe to eat,”

“Some people do have allergies to roaches, but there are no toxins in roaches or related insects.”

Would you ever think of eating cockroaches let alone partake in a cockroach-eating-competition?

Loading...
I Am Ayex The only reason I haven't posted it is cos it aint TRENDING. I love posting what matters and the reason it isn't trending is b'cos its not important :-)

LEAVE YOUR COMMENT

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *