Finally, it’s time for Saint, Nori, Penelope, Mason, Reign, King Cairo to step aside. Rob Kardashian and Blac Chyna are expecting their first child together, and he or she is destined to be a headline-maker.
After Chyna’s rep confirmed on Friday, May 6, that the newly engaged couple are indeed expecting their first child together, the internet exploded with reactions to the news, including suggestions for baby names.
Among the proposed monikers were Cash and Karma Kardashian for the baby, who will become a part of the very complicated Kardashian-Jenner family tree that includes Tyga, the father of Blac Chyna’s son King Cairo, who is now dating Rob Kardashian’s younger sister Kylie Jenner.
Here are 10 other potential names for Rob and Chyna’s bundle of joy, as compiled by US Weekly:
- Queen Kardashian: If Chyna and ex-fiance Tyga’s son King Cairo gets to be a king, then Kardashian’s little girl best be a queen.
- Kandy Kardashian: Since romancing the former music video model, Kardashian has lost almost 70 pounds thanks to ditching junk food and hopping on the treadmill, courtesy of his trainer Chyna.
- Arthur George: This one is obvious. The formerly reclusive reality star named his sock company by combining late father Robert Kardashian Sr.’s middle name, George, with his own, Arthur.
- Angela Kardashian II: Chyna’s real name is Angela Reneé White. According to sources, Chyna plans on going by Angela Kardashian after she marries the E! personality.
- Poot Kardashian: Because you never know who is hiding out in the basement of their shared Calabasas, California, home.
- West Kardashian: Just to really confuse things in their already super complicated family tree.
- Robert Kardashian III: Kim Kardashian’s younger brother is mom Kris Jenner’s only son, after all.
- Patrick Kardashian: The sock designer was born on St. Patrick’s Day, and throughout their relationship, Chyna and Kardashian have used that clover emoji a little too much.
- Dodger Kardashian: The slimmed-down star goes nowhere without his beloved Los Angeles Dodgers baseball cap.