– There will be large scale scarcity, shortage of food. As a state, country, continent, we have to go back to the farm to arrest, to alleviate the forthcoming situation.
– Some countries will suffer excessive rainfall while others will suffer drought.
– I encourage the governments of all nations to invest in agriculture and to grant loans to deserving citizens to augment this effort.
The continent of Africa. How much have we disappointed God.
– Africa is supposed to be the breadbasket of the world. We are supposed to produce a large quantum of food for the world. This is our natural resource base. Food should be our primary export to other continents. Food in exchange for technology.
– African leaders should quickly arrest the political situation.
– More African countries will be under siege by terrorists because of pros and cons in choosing leaders. Mishandling of electoral processes will create a conducive atmosphere for terrorists.
– Politics will not be business as usual because of limited resources. There will be no profit in investing in politics because of governments’ limited resources and challenges.
– This now gives grace to those who are genuinely called to the job. When you are genuinely called to do the job, you will do it because of your love for it and not because of money.
– This year, do what you love. There’s money in love. Money in love brings peace and tranquility.
Pray for President Buhari
He has good intentions. A king’s intentions cannot be carried out properly without the support of the subjects. He needs your support, to lead us out of the valley.
The president will do everything to reject revaluation of the naira – which is a good idea from a good leader. But there will be overwhelming pressure which he will not be able to resist.
Nigerians, support and pray for your leader. The future is crying for help.
Source: TB Joshua Ministries