Jennifer Lawrence is the highest-paid actress of the year.The 25 year old banked a whopping $52 million dollars thanks to her roles in Hunger Games franchise as well as appearing in independent productions and the X-Men films.
The scond top earner, Scarlett Johansson also earned a whooping sum from her role as Black Widow in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, and films like Lucy.
In third place is Melissa McCarthy’s
Check out the top 18 below.
- Jennifer Lawrence: $52,000,000
- Scarlett Johansson: $35,500,000
- Melissa McCarthy: $23,000,000
- Bingbing Fan: $21,000,000
- Jennifer Aniston: $16,500,000
- Julia Roberts: $16,000,000
- Angelina Jolie: $15,000,000
- Reese Witherspoon: $15,000,000
- Anne Hathaway: $12,000,000
- Kristen Stewart: $12,000,000
- Cameron Diaz: $11,000,000
- Gwyneth Paltrow: $9,000,000
- Meryl Streep: $8,000,000
- Amanda Seyfried: $8,000,000
- Sandra Bullock: $8,000,000
- Emma Stone: $6,500,000
- Mila Kunis: $6,500,000
- Natalie Portman: $6,000,000